Latest Entries »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i miss you guys!*soooooo much!*:(

 As the days goes by that I am not with my friends.. I realized one thing .. and that is i MISS them so bad..:( 


 waaah! i am doing this to make them realize that what they are doing this past few days are not right. I wish the old them will come back.. waah.. this makes me cry..:(( because of that.. every time i hear this song.. it makes me miss them more everyday.. I wish they will realize one day that I am doing this because of so many reasons. :(

if u want to listen to the song.. just CLICK this.:)

5 comments:

PrincessDipti said...

i miss them too. :)
hats off to you for posting this in ur blog.. love u for that bessie!! :)

chiyoko13 said...

uhm.. yeah.. super miss ko na cla..
tntry ko na ibalik lahat sa dati.. pero feeling ko..
mahirap nang ibalik.. heheh..:(

love u din bessie..!:)

Catpad said...

friends are the best think we have ;)

chiyoko13 said...

catpad-yeah.. ur right!;)

jonathan said...

kakalungkot naman...

Post a Comment