Latest Entries »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

About Me:)

Heyaa!this is my first post here so let me share something about myself..:)


The name "Diana" came from Latin word which means "Divine" and Greek word which means "Goddess of the Moon". So it's means that i'm a goddess.. aha!*kidding!*



okay.. seriously.. I am Diana Penoliar Tulagan. I am 16 years old. Born on June 13 in the year of 1993. I am a first year college
studying at AMA Computer College, Dagupan Campus.


pEople that don't know me think i'm quiet but i'm not..i'm not a perfect girl.i'm crazy, clumsy, adventurous,impatient, a little insecure. but i like being imperfect. i made mistakes in my life, but i learn from it. i am different. i love music. i love my friends. i love my family.i loveHIM!i love staring at the stars at night:).i love ice cream. i love chocolates love to SMILE!:) i love singing.i am easy to fall to those guys who loves to sing too like me, kind and down to earth people. i'm just me. and no one can change me. because i'm UNIQUE.:P!


That's all.. a little background about myself..:)thanks for reading..^___^


0 comments:

Post a Comment