Latest Entries »

Monday, February 8, 2010

One of The Happiest Day of My Life Happened Today..:)

Last night.. before I sleep.. I told my mom to wake me up early this morning because I want to attend our flag ceremony. But unfortunately, i woke up 6:20 in the morning and didn't attend the school's flag ceremony because when I arrived at school.. it's already 8:15am.. aww!:((.. We have a little discussion in CSCI02 about the continuation of our topic which is the array. After that is our breaktime.. so wewent to canteen and bought something to eat with my friends..:).! After that, my other classmates told us that we don't have class from 10-12 am beacause our instructors are not here or busy.




So we decided to go to Gloria Jeans to drink some cofffee.. except me and Kimberly. haha!:))When they bought some coffee.. me,kimberly and ate cheng went to 7eleven to buy ice cream.(my favorite..:D. After that we went to school again to attend our next class and taht is English. I just took some pictures while we are in Gloria Jean's talking about something.. haha!xD!


and I kept this tissue as a remembrance.:)




*hahaha!*




*That's all that I can share with you today..*

*Thanks for viewing and reading..!*

*3-5-3!*





4 comments:

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

i want some of those!!!!!! aww T_T *sobers*

chiyoko13 said...

maybe next time.. :D

cckillz said...

well, gudluck!!!
dIana hope my koxxkeee dyan para masya>0<
hahaha...
nice sana kong ganun..
wellook narin ingatz..

chiyoko13 said...

hahaha.. adik lang ehh.. sana nga .. para mas masaya dba?:D

-thanks sa comment.. ingats din!!:)

Post a Comment