Latest Entries »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

uhm.. because we're just bored??:))

uhm this day.. we just have our class in CSCI02, PE02 and Calculus.. haha!after that we went to our favorite tambayan and that is the canteen beside the school.. we eat lunch.. actually they eat luch.. exccept me.. i'm hungry at that time but I don't want to eat.. aww!I don't know why.. :D.. Then after that.. one of my classmates told us to take a shot of red horse.. waah!I told them I don't drink but I don't want to be "Kill Joy" to them. hahaha!so I drink just a little of red horse..:D.

here's a proof..:))

see.. i'm not there. haha!because i'm the one who took this picture..:D

after that.. me and kimberly went to PMC for her Check up.. then after that I went to bus terminal and went home.. aww!I'm so super sleepy while i'm on the way.. haha!xD

2 comments:

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

im so happy to see you guys happy :D! sana kasama ako. huhuhu . love u guys!

chiyoko13 said...

yah.. sayang.. ndi completo ang group niann..:(

Post a Comment